Tomorrow will mark the beginning of week three's holy heck I'm sore, sweat dripping, why did I sign up for this again? boot-camp 30 day challenge! After feeling like my daily 60 minute elliptical shenanigans at the gym just weren't cutting it, I decided to take the next proactive step and signed my ass up for boot camp. I'm by no means obese or extremely overweight, but I would like to come outta this a couple (Ahem, ten?) pounds thinner, and more tone. Unfortunately, I will not be posting any before or after pictures because frankly, I don't want to put my body on blast for the world wide web. Only, and I mean only, if I come out of this boot camp looking similar to below, will I be posting a pic.
I highly recommend this boot camp! They are intense hour long sessions, Monday - Saturday done outdoors at a park. The trainers are fun, wonderful and highly motivating!!! Overall, I absolutely love the way I feel when I leave and will most likely sign up again for next month. If you want more information about pricing/ times/ location, click here.
{The winner of the 30 day challenge gets 6 months free boot camp, as well as an iPod shuffle! Send your girl some good luck and motivation!!}
Lets kick some butt!!!
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








0 comments:
Post a Comment